Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Great weekend... hope for a great week ahead...

Lol... I know when I am writing this, its already in the wee hours of Tuesday Morning.....

But then..... i really do hope for a great week ahead.... as its my birthday week.... as this day inches closer.... only 2 days away.....

I really hope I can have a lot of birthday presents, just like other people normally do... but then.... nobody really cares about my birthday, do they? Last year had my first celebration for my birthday though.... although i didnt really like the present my friends shared for me, but still, i appreciated that and just went on to complete the present, which is to fix up a Messerschmitt Bf-109 F model kit....

I really hope I do not get model kits this time, as I really have a lot more model kits at home waiting for me to start work... so another 1 from my friends would really hinder what I want to do....

Anyway, whatever it is.... it was a great weekend of football because almost all the results were mostly what I wanted.... except Barcelona winning Rayo Vallecano of course..... and Bayern Munchen winning Bayer Neverkusen 2-1 at the BayArena....

But then, first up on Saturday, Man Shitty lost to Everton 2-0 at Goodison Park. Man Shitty lined up in an unfamiliar 3-4-3 formation..... and when Everton took the lead through Leon Osman, and my, its a wonderful goal!!! Then Steven Pienaar our former Borussia Dortmund player got red carded. (What? Seriously? Stupid Javi Garcia was play-acting!!). Whatever it is, Man Shitty pressed forward, didnt get anything, cresit to Jan Mucha the Everton goalkeeper for keeping the score at 1-0. And in the dying minutes of the game.... a counter attack was pearheaded by Marouanne Fellaini, who squared the ball to Nikica Jelavic to finish off the game at 2-0! AWESOME!!!

If that was not good enough, Borussia Dortmund later romped to aa 5-1 victory over Freiburg at the Wesfalenstadion!!! We did not get off to a good start though, where Jonathan Schmid drew first blood for Freiburg in the 28th minute to give the visitors a 1-0 lead. However, Borussia Dortmund controlled the game after that, and 4 minutes before, the break, we had 3 goals in that 4 minutes, first from Lewandowski at 41', then Nuri Sahin at 44', and Lewandowski again at 45' to send BVB 3-1 up at the break! After the break, we continued our assault by Lewandowski and Gotze and Reus did waste some good chances, before Nuri Sahin sends a great left volley to get his brace and send BVB 4-1 up! Leonardo Bittencourt who came on as a substitute in the 77th minute rounded off the win when he scored just 1 minute after he came on!

And after the BVB game finished, I was absolutely pleasant to see that Loserpool were down to Southampton 2-1!!!!!  Morgan Schneiderlin and Rickie Lambert scoring in the 6 and 33 minute of the game. Philippe Countinho scored just before the break to make it 2-1. Loserpool werent playing well, oh well they are losers anyways.... and that frustration also translate into their performance especially when stupid racist and cheat Luis Suarez tries to block Artur Boruc from taking a kick, and promptly got yellow carded. Jay Rodriguez rounded off the score at 3-1 in the 80th minute, CONGRATZ SOUTHAMPTON!!!!!

Other results going my way also included Real Madrid coming back to win 5-2 against Mallorca when they recovered twice from being a goal down, where Luka Modric scores a sspectacular long range effort. And also Manchester United opening up a 15 point gap between the 2 Manchester clubs in the title race with a 1-0 win against Reading through Rooney's 21st minute goal.

Yeap, great weekend of football results anyway! Hahaha, great birthday present from BVB yeah! Hope Germany can do well against Khazakstan in the World Cup qualifiers this week too!

So, on Sunday, played football with friends again. And was more happy with my performance this time round compared to last week disastrous performance.

Nothing much really happened for this week so far, just playing my steam games and also preparing some important documents which I need to bring along for my Certis Cisco briefing scheduled on Wednesday. Hope it goes well...!

No comments: